What do we do at Patten Family Chiropractic (Gulfport, MS)?
- We offer friendly, family-oriented chiropractic treatment tailored to your specific needs
- We treat the muscles and joints of the back, neck and body in a comfortable, patient-centered environment
- Most patients receive hands-on treatment on the first visit after thorough examination
- We offer affordable care without long-term commitments or difficult financial decisions
What should you expect in Dr. Patten’s clinic?
- X-rays will only be taken if absolutely necessary. In fact, less than 10% of our patients actually need x-rays for appropriate diagnosis. We do have in-house radiology if necessary.
- We will often treat you on your first visit. We will not make you wait to feel better.
- We have individualized care, specific only to you and your condition
- We re-examine in two-week intervals. We want to make sure you are getting better as fast as possible and back to your life.
- Appointments are typically less than 20 minutes. The first visit will take longer, because the examination is very thorough.
- We do all of our work with our patients fully clothed.
- We do not charge for consultation with the doctor.
What should you NOT expect at Patten Family Chiropractic.
- Long-term treatment plans
- A wait time of longer than 10 minutes to see the doctor
- Long-term payment plans and complicated or confusing financial plans
Our Commitment to you
At Patten Family Chiropractic in Gulfport, MS, we are committed to treating each person as an individual. We treat the person, not the pathology. You will be treated like family, will not have to wait in line and will not have to wait to feel better. We will do whatever is necessary to help you feel better: even if that means referring you to another specialist for consultation.
Dr. Eric M. Patten DC, Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Patten (Chiropractor) was born in Nyack, New York and grew up in Boca Raton, Florida. He attended the University of Mobile and graduated with a BS in Biology/Chemistry. While at the University of Mobile, Dr. Patten received honors as an Academic All-American and All-Conference Men’s Soccer.
Dr. Patten graduated from TCC (Houston, Texas) in 2005. The doctor is proficient in multiple adjusting techniques to the spine and the extemities in infants, adolescents and adults.
Dr. Patten and his wife Kim of 14 years moved to the Mississippi Coast in August 2005. We recently had a daughter, Zoey who is oftentimes at the clinic with us.The doctor is a licensed Chiropractor in the state of Mississippi. Dr. Patten is a member of the American Chiropractic Association and the Texas Chiropractic College Alumni Association.
I became a Chiropractor after I had a back injury of my own. Just after college, I injured myself which was thought to be surgical. After treatment with my local chiropractor, my injuries healed and I decided to switch majors.
Patten Family Chiropractic, Gulfport Chiropractic
Dr. Patten, Chiropractor
15335 Community Road
Gulfport, MS 39503